Rules and Regulations
This page describes our Rules and Regulations, and Privacy Policies of using products/ services provided by portalgraphics.net.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by portalgraphics.net, a Japanese company, from its office in Japan, and by using the Service, you agree to be bound by the laws of Japan. portalgraphics.net reserves the right to update and change, from time to time, the Rules and Regulations and all documents incorporated by reference.
If you do not agree with below Rules and Regulations, you should immediately discontinue use of the Site and the Products and Services enabled by the Site.
- This Website's information does not assure products' performance, customers' usage compliance, privacy interruption prevention, and any other assurance.
- portalgraphics.net may change the Terms from time to time at its sole discretion, including by imposing a charge for access to or use of a service. If such changes are made, we will make a new copy of the Terms available at the website, with any new Additional Terms made available to you from within or through the affected service. We may require you to provide consent to the updated Terms in a specified manner before further use of the services is permitted. Otherwise, your continued use of the site or any affected service constitutes your acceptance of the changes. Your use of the website, products and services is subject to the most current version of the Terms posted on the website, or within or through the affected service, at the time of such use. Please regularly check the website to view the then-current Terms.
- You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials that you download or access from the website.
- In no event shall portalgraphics.net, its directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, Incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or if portalgraphics.net has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the site, services or materials.
- You agree that your Account Information will always be complete, accurate and up-to-date. It is your responsibility to keep your ID, Password, and other Account Information confidential at all times and you are solely responsible for all activity that occurs to your Account Information when you are logged in to your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or Account Information, or any other breach of security, you agree to notify portalgraphics.net immediately. You may not use another person’s Account Information.
portalgraphics.net may at any time terminate its agreement with you if:
- You have breached any provision of the Terms (or have acted in a manner that clearly shows you do not intend to, or are unable to, comply with the Terms);
- portalgraphics.net is required to do so by Law (for example, where the provision of the Site, Services or Materials to you is, or becomes, unlawful);
- The provision of the services to you by portalgraphics.net is, in our opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- portalgraphics.net has elected to discontinue the Site, Services or Materials (or any part thereof); or
- There has been an extended period of inactivity in your account.
Termination of your account may include; removal of access to all offerings within the services; deletion of your content and Account Information, including your personal information, Login ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof); and barring of further use of the Services.
You agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in portalgraphics.net’s sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account (and accompanying deletion of your Account Information), or access to the site, services and materials, including your content.
- In any case, portalgraphics.net recognises the necessity to contact our users, we will do so by email. If you would like to contact us for any reasons, please email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. *In principle, we cannot accept any inquiries by calling and visiting to our office.
Rules and Regulations Statement Effective Date: